We rent the entire park-like acre for your event which includes full access and use of The Tipsy Owl Cantina, our onsite bar that opens out into the landscaped venue.
The rental of our venue is open to weddings and other events including but not limited to birthday parties, anniversaries, family reunions, baby showers, bridal parties, business parties and memorials/ celebration of life events. Feel free to contact us @ 509-315-8998 if you want to learn more about our venue and the services we offer.
Additional details of whats included with the :
- Use of the one-acre park-like venue with restroom facilities.
- Full access and use of the Tipsy Owl Cantina which is our onsite bar that opens up into the park-like setting. Onsite barware is also available for use free of charge. Includes beverage cooler, full size ice maker, sink and storage behind the bar. The bar also has a small kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator and storage space. You will also find a bathroom with sink, toilet and urinal for the gents as well as a fireplace, ceiling fans, full size popcorn maker, darts and 50" TV.
- Private dressing room with separate bathroom for the bride, bridesmaids and other members of the wedding party.
- Ongoing coordination and communication with the event planner and/or wedding party as well as vendors to make sure the event goes off as planned.
- (BIRCH and ELM packages only) Rehearsals 1-7 days prior to the event date with up to 60 minutes given for each rehearsal. All About Memories, LLC cannot guarantee specific dates or times for rehearsals due to the possibility of other events being scheduled for the requested day and time. We will make every effort to accommodate any rehearsals requested by the wedding party.
- (BIRCH and ELM packages only) Full use of the venue for a rehearsal dinner up to 2 hours in duration. Rehearsal dinner must be catered by wedding party. Same stipulation as above applies regarding requests for certain days/times. If the wedding party chooses to have a rehearsal dinner at the venue, we will provide complimentary tables and chairs for the dinner.
- Lawn games (cornhole/ coney island toss)
- A Non-refundable security deposit of ($500.00 for BIRCH and ELM packages) and ($200.00 for ASPEN package) to reserve the venue on the date requested is due at the signing of the contract. The deposit amount will be subtracted from the total amount due to yield the remaining total amount due.
- 50% of the remaining total amount owed will be due 60 days prior to the event. The remainder of the amount owed is due in full to the Owner within 15 days of the event or by the agreed upon date.
***There will be an overage charge of $100.00 for every 30 minutes that the event extends past the 4-hour agreed upon end time of the event.
The venue closes at 10pm thus all members of the event including guests and vendors must vacate the venue by the time the gate closes at 10pm.